1) Type of data collectedThe personal data sent through the contact forms and / or other services on the site www.bomontebello.com are as follows: name, surname, e-mail address.
1.1) Mandatory consentThe sending and consent to the processing of data is optional. The user is free to deny all or part (if granted) consent to the sending and / or processing of their personal data, at the same time renouncing the possibility of using the services provided by the site www.bomontebello.com, for which the sending and consent to the processing of personal data is requested. The consent is therefore mandatory for the provision of the services offered and for which it is requested.
1.2) Refusal of consentThe user is free to refuse consent as indicated in point 1.1 The refusal of consent to the processing of personal data will result in a failure to provide the service for which consent is required.
2) PurposeThe personal data sent will be used for the following purposes: • establish a communication requested by the interested party in order to be able to fully enjoy the services offered by our activity; The collected data will be stored in digital form in the archives of the GianCarlo Montebello studio.
3) Responsible for the processing of personal dataPersonal data will be stored and processed by: GianCarlo Montebello, Via G.B. Niccolini, 27- 20154 Milano - P.IVA 01479849157 in the person of GianCarlo Montebello and his eventual delegates. The personal data sent will not be transferred to third parties not belonging to the afore mentioned persons.
4) Rights of the interested party1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1 and 2 have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4.2) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:• for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5) Exercise of rightsThe exercise of the rights (as per article 7 of the d.leg.196 / 03) described in paragraphs 4.1 and 4.2 may be carried out through specific communication to the person in charge of the processing of
via Niccolini, 27
P.IVA 01479849157 Or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org